Sr. Environmental Compliance/Remediation PM -- Tulsa, OK
TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960's, is a national engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in industry and government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
Chance to be part of growing the environmental practice in Tulsa and Oklahoma!
TRC is seeking a Senior Environmental Compliance/Remediation Project Manager to join our growing Engineering, Construction and Remediation consulting and design practice in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The Project Manager is a front-line client-focused leader who works with stakeholders to understand project needs and manages teams to deliver services to meet those requirements. The project manager is responsible for networking with clients to identify and define projects, developing and negotiating proposals, building teams of technical staff and subconsultants to execute work, maintaining quality and risk management processes to keep work on track, and delivering according to scope, schedule, and budget.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Project management leading teams to meet scope, schedule, and budget requirements.
- Highly-competent technical leadership resulting in successful project delivery.
- Meticulous project financial management resulting in consistently profitable work.
- Effective proposal development resulting in the award of new work with clients.
- Staff engagement through recruiting and mentorship to build and strengthen the team.
- Regular client engagement resulting in continually expanding client trust relationships.
- Oversee preparation of technical correspondence, project proposals, technical reports, work plans, and project specifications including cost estimates and budgets.
- Lead project teams through site investigation, development of remedial strategy, and attainment of closure requirements under ODEQ and other State/federal programs.
- Manage remediation programs from pilot study, assessment, conceptual design to design implementation.
- Manage and participate in technical tasks such as assessments, inspections, fieldwork, sampling, regulatory and permit reviews.
- Provide compliance and regulatory support for existing and new clients.
- Review existing permit conditions for applicability, conformity with rules and site compliance.
- Interface with regulatory agencies for permit development and compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in civil, agricultural, or environmental engineering or geoscience from an accredited university.
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in the field of remediation consulting and design.
- Remediation and regulatory compliance consulting experience in Oklahoma.
- Project management experience for environmental projects in Oklahoma.
- Strong entrepreneurial interest and experience engaging clients to identify and win new projects.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience conveying technical presentations.
- Experience leading, recruiting, building, mentoring, and fostering a project team of scientists and engineers.
- Professional certifications and license (e.g., PE, PG, CSP, CHWMM, etc.).
- Experience negotiating with ODEQ on remediation projects.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trcsolutions.com.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com