TRC Companies, Inc. a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, is a national engineering consulting and construction management firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
We are seeking an Environmental Technician/Construction Monitor with task management skills for our Brookfield, WI office.
- The successful applicant will be involved in a wide variety of projects including electric generation and transmission and natural gas pipeline.
- Applicants must have the ability to conduct sediment and erosion control inspections with minimal supervision and have familiarity with Trimble GPS and GIS.
- Applicants must also have experience preforming environmental monitoring and SWPPP inspections for construction projects and be able to interact in the field with clients and other contractors.
- Applicant must be able to complete inspection forms.
- Minimum qualifications include a Bachelor's degree in environmental science, biology, ecology, botany, forestry, or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of post-degree experience in permit compliance monitoring for utility construction projects. CPESC certification or the ability to obtain is preferred.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills are mandatory.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude during field work.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation package including a 401(k) plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trcsolutions.com.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com