This position will report to the company’s Supervisor of Wholesale and Bid & Contract Sales & Customer Service.
This Sales & Customer Service Representative will handle a variety of responsibilities for the company, including:
- Respond to sales and customer service calls and emails
- Monitor customer accounts
- Determine appropriate pricing for quotes
- Make good business decisions
- Perform administrative tasks
- Serve as a backup for other sales divisions
We are seeking an applicant who exhibits:
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Integrity of the highest degree
- A utility player mentality who is enthusiastic about learning new skills and generating innovative solutions to solve work challenges and identify opportunities
- A confident, friendly, positive attitude that shows everything you do as a welcome opportunity to learn more about Forestry Suppliers, Inc.
- An ability to treat confidential material appropriately
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritize effectively
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively
The position is located in Jackson, Mississippi, and does not require travel. Normal working hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Competitive salary with excellent benefits with a long-time stable company.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Basic office and clerical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office software.
- High school diploma
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com