These positions are located in Region 1, Office of Site Remediation and Restoration, Remediation and Restoration II Branch, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Waste Management Section, Boston, MA.
One or more positions may be filled.
For more information on this office, visit their website: https://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/epa-region-1-new-england
At the entry level of this position, you will:
- Participate in enforcement activities as directed by senior enforcement officers or supervisor;
- Provide technical assistance on analytical methods, sampling, techniques, etc;
- Assist senior enforcement officers in the development of technical, scientific or engineering information for the development, negotiation and litigation of both civil and criminal enforcement matters;
- Assist senior enforcement officers to provide regulatory compliance assistance to facilities during inspections, investigations, and compliance assistance visits;
- Provide assistance to engineers and scientists within the immediate organization by researching technical aspects of EPA laws and regulations.
When entering a Federal job at a grade level lower than the highest promotion potential level, you may be promoted to more complex duties and work more independently, as your career progresses.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com