Aerotek is currently hiring for Civil Engineers, Civil Designers, Environmental Engineers, and Environmental Scientists.
Civil Engineer ( Multiple Openings):
- Design Land Development
- Design of bridges, tunnels, and coastal sites which require structural knowledge
- Design Utility Systems
- Performs a variety of engineering tasks associated with the planning, implementation, and management of environmental remediation projects.
- Typical tasks would include scoping and planning of environmental remediation and investigation activities at various DOD sites, including oversight of associated field activities.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently interact with colleagues, subcontractors, and clients alike.
- This position is focused towards a fast-track to a Task/Project Management role.
- Work will support environmental remediation and construction at various DOD sites.
- Primary role will be to implement field activities and supervise others working at the project site, including subcontractor personnel.
- Work activities will include preparation of project plans, collection and interpretation of environmental and engineering data, and preparation of final reports.
- Will ensure conformance to applicable engineering codes and standards as well as to company policies and procedures.
Name: Amanda Lenhart
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com