EHS SPECIALIST IN BEREA, KY! DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
- Provide environmental, health, and safety support to both production and office personnel
- Developing environmental health and safety programs
- Coordinate the appropriate training programs to be in compliance with federal and state regulations
- Make recommendations to keep company in compliance to regulatory agencies
Approximately 25% of time will be spent performing environmental compliance work, and 75% of the time will be spent performing safety related duties.
- Bachelors Degree (preferably in environmental health and science)
- 5+ years of experience in environmental health and safety in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of Federal and State environmental regulations
Please contact Sam Barnett at 859-475-5026 if interested!
Name: Samantha Barnett
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com