Aerotek's environmental client is looking for a field service technician to work on their landfill project.
- Responsible for proper operation, maintenance, and repair of gas recovery/process equipment including compressors, filters, pumps, blowers, sumps, automatic/manual control valves, etc.
- Maintains meters, gauges, and recording instrument charts to verify specified temperature, pressure, and flow of gas/liquids through process system.
- Report writing on samples.
- Observes operation of equipment to detect malfunctions.
- Records instrument readings and operational changes in daily operation logs.
- Collects samples of materials (as needed) for laboratory analysis.
Immediate position available, please send an updated resume
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com