Aerotek Environmental is currently seeking a Stormwater Inspector/Entry Level Geologist
- Inspections are carried out frequently by a professional inspector during active construction as well as promptly after significant rainfall. Inspection procedures involve a number of main steps, including pre-inspection preparation, entry to the site, and review of records (including SWPPP and application for coverage, as well as previous site inspections).
- The site inspection will include accurate documentation of site specifics, best management practices, discharge points and inlets.
- One of the main aspects of a site stormwater inspection is to ensure that sediment and other stormwater pollutants that leave the site in runoff don't impact natural or other waterways.
- Best management practices in place in a construction site will include sediment basins, silt fences, material storage areas, and slope stabilization.
- Work is outside and reporting done at home.
- Candidate will go from site to site to perform inspections and return home to write reports.
- Must have Degree in Geology or Environmental Science (or similar)
- Ability to drive, write reports and work independently.
Interested candidates please send resume or call 303-224-4509
Name: Elizabeth Wagner
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com