The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known: With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Insure the regulatory monitoring and a rigorous respect of the Consortium Coordination EHS Management Plan regarding safety(security) of the people and regarding the working conditions taking into consideration, each Partner being responsible for the EHS on sound own scope, for his staff and his subcontractors/suppliers, according to the local regulation, as described below:
- Produce KPI (Clients Complaints follow up, HS indicators)
- Watch EHS Risk Analyses for all jobs performed by project teams and establish and Implement mitigation measures to these risks.
- Upon information reported by the Partners & their respective EHS Managers, establish according to the frequency to be defined in the EHS Program, a Consortium balance sheet (assessment) Hygiene and Safety(Security) on the basis of the analyses of the possible incidents and the past accidents or deviations and prepare/maintain the Consortium management review/report to be communicated to the Consortium Project Director,
- Upon information reported by the Partners & their respective EHS Managers, establish a balance sheet(assessment) Environment and prepare the Consortium management review to be communicated to the Consortium Project Director
- Coordinate with the Partners & their respective EHS Managers and participate, with the occupational medicine, security correspondents' network, general services, in the study of the accidents or the incidents, and in the elaboration of the means of accident prevention and improvement of the working conditions.
- Coordinate with the Partners & their respective EHS Managers the establishment and implementation and then the monitoring of the Program of prevention to avoid the incidents and the accidents (Arrange training sessions for any specific activity)
- Propose to the Partners & their respective EHS Managers and assure the implementation of the environmental action plans
- Secure the implementation & training-of the Partners & their respective EHS Managers (and employees when needed) to Security and Environmental requirements,
- Coordinate with the Partners & their respective EHS Managers the definition of the needs/means regarding operational control/monitoring regarding emergency situations
- Keep up to date the indicators of the Consortium Management system of the Environment
- Assure & Coordinates with the Partners & their respective EHS Managers the management of occupational accidents (insurer law, premiums, statistics)
- Check & Control the efficiency of the system and implementation of the processes agreed through audits performed at Partners level,
- Propose to Partners & their respective EHS Managers and implement in coordination with them, where necessary, existing working methods to reduce hazards;
- Monitor/check & implement with the Partners & their respective EHS Managers any changes in the local legislation and codes of practices
- Be informed about safety trends, accident information, best current practice and the latest safe working techniques as well as prevailing legislative requirements, in particular:
- Provide to Consortium Coordination team with appropriate training and suitable protective clothing and equipment;
- Participate in the meetings and assure the secretariat.
- Organize and lead the EHS Partners regular coordination meetings
- Liaise constantly with the Customer/Engineer EHS Manager
At Alstom Transport, we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry. More information about Alstom can be found at: www.alstom.com
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com