The Boeing Company is recruiting for an Environmental Engineer/Scientist (Mid-Career) to join the Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) team in Auburn, WA.
- Interfaces with relevant regulatory agencies during inspections, information requests and other activities to ensure compliance.
- Conducts regulatory compliance reviews of internal processes and practices.
- Develops corrective action plans to address findings.
- Prepares regulatory reports and permit applications.
- Collects, analyzes and interprets data to meet regulatory requirements and schedules.
- Develops and maintains environmental programs to support the environmental management system, ensure compliance and minimize liability.
- Develops processes and utilizes data systems to maintain environmental records.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee. Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- 5 or more years’ EHS experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Experience in implementing or assessing compliance with air pollution control regulations.
- Skill in the use of Excel and Access applications.
- Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
This position is located in Auburn, WA and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com