World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world's leading conservation organization, seeks a Employee Engagement Coordinator at our Washington, DC office.
The Employee Engagement Coordinator assists the Private Sector Engagement (PSE) team in the development and management of corporate partnerships to advance WWF's conservation mission, maximize revenue and increase awareness of WWF. Supports the implementation and coordination of WWF's employee engagement initiative to drive sustainability in the workplace.
The Requirements preview below had invalid markup and has been repaired. The original code can still be seen with the toggle view button.
- Supports strategy and resources team members through research, coordination and administrative tasks that contribute to the successful management of existing corporate partnerships focused on employee engagement and the addition of new relationships.
- Participates in the development of key content and materials for the employee engagement platform, including basic tools, events, resources and tips to increase sustainability in the workplace.
- Manages calendar for employee engagement content, aligned with WWF's key initiatives and programs. Coordinates the execution of various sustainability-themed webinars with WWF experts throughout the year.
- Assists PSE team members in promoting WWF's employee engagement offerings through development of materials. Compiles regular updates from PSE team members on outreach to companies and assists supervisor in monitoring progress against new business development goals. Executes social media and other promotional communications aligned with employee engagement content calendar.
- Responds to inquiries from the public about WWF's workplace giving and employee engagement offerings. Fields incoming corporate requests, evaluating whether a prospective relationship aligns with the organization and program goals. Discusses each qualified opportunity with supervisor to determine next steps in developing the partnership.
- Supports existing workplace giving revenue streams through provision of content, coordinating event coverage, and managing an inventory of premiums.
- Completes applications for public sector workplace campaign participation.
- Supports workplace donor outreach strategies, coordinating mailings and managing lists.
- Tracks and monitors basic financial information and metrics for workplace giving and employee engagement, compiling and providing reports to PSE team members.
- Enters activity and manages constituent records in CRM.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Requires 0-2 years of experience in account management, communications, or a marketing-related field. Experience with conservation and sustainability is a plus.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Detailed organizational skills and ability to follow up on long-term projects
- Ability to distill volumes of content into practical toolkits for external partners
- Ability to write, edit & proofread written materials
- Ability to prioritize, handle many details, meet deadlines
- Has demonstrated success in project
- Demonstrates a history of initiative and accountability for work
- Sees the value in working with others and contributing toward larger goals and projects
- Has a strong desire to learn about WWF initiatives, programs and offerings
- Ability to develop new ideas and demonstrates resourcefulness and creativity.
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with social media, such as LinkedIn, preferred
- Experience in desktop publishing, or working knowledge of graphic design is a plus
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #19031
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com