This position is responsible for providing support to the Permian Compliance Team including tracking waste management projects for the Permian business units.
- Track status and cost of waste management projects
- Review weekly tracking reports from all waste management contractors.
- Manage waste contractor assignments with input from Compliance Specialists.
- Communicate with Compliance Specialists and manager to ensure projects are completed within regulatory timeframes.
- Support inspections, audits, and investigations
- Reconcile waste manifests and ensure proper document retention.
- Monitor upload and review of waste documents to PNR document management system.
- Submit waste compliance reports to agencies after approval by Compliance Specialists.
- Assist Compliance Specialistsin evaluation and analysis of environmental issues and acquisition due diligence.
- Review and process AFEs and invoices.
- Assist with preparations for environmental meetings.
- Performs other/additional duties as assigned by manager.
- Internal applicants should meet all eligibility requirements per employee handbook.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-10 years’ administrative experience required. Previous environmental compliance support role in oil and gas production, midstream or refining or related field preferred.
- Education may be considered in lieu of experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
- Basic to thorough understanding of environmental regulations.
- Able to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Able to lift/move up to 25 pounds on regular basis, and occasionally lift/ move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- Able to deal with wet and/or humid conditions and extreme heat/cold.
- Work environment may include moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic chemicals, airborne particles and moderate to loud noise, requiring consistent use of appropriate PPE.
Pioneer Natural Resources is an EEO/AA-M/F/disability/veteran Employer