2 vacancies in the following locations:
This position serves as a Supervisory Environmental Engineer within the Division of Sanitation Facilities Construction (DSFC) who is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing the Sanitation Facilities Construction engineering program to Native American communities within the assigned service area. One position is available in Clinton, OK. One position is available in Lawton, OK. The position reports to the Director, DSFC.
Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for the planning and coordinating the design and construction of sanitation facilities construction activities.
- Perform project management tasks in all phases of construction projects, including initiating engineering studies, preparing project documents, monitors funds, and assures that proper procedures and guidelines are followed.
- Responsible for preliminary engineering reports containing background information, engineering design parameters, cost estimates and location information.
- Develops and reviews technical engineering bid packages including cost estimates, specifications and plan sets for construction.
- Supervises Environmental Engineers, Engineer Technicians, Construction Inspectors, and office administrative support staff.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position 1-2 days per month.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com