Project Coordinator/Environmental Planner
Job Summary of Roles and Responsibilities
POWER Engineers, Inc. is currently seeking a Project Coordinator/Environmental Planner to complement our Natural Gas Team, ideally this candidate would be located in our Houston, Texas office, but flexibility is available depending on the candidate’s qualifications. In this role, you will work closely with our pipeline industry experts, all of our environmental disciplines, and internal and external clients to help execute environmental siting/permitting and planning for pipeline projects.
In this role, you will support our pipeline Project Managers with execution of multiple project tasks, completion of deliverables, project reporting, quality control, and overall project coordination.
- Candidates must have a BS in Environmental Planning, Environmental Science, Engineering, or related degree
- Three (3) ± years’ experience with environmental permitting and planning for natural gas pipeline projects
- Must have skills in environmental data collection, planning, and analysis; technical writing; and project/task management
- Strong attention to detail required
- Must have experience with FERC licensing of natural gas facilities
- Must have demonstrated experience in regulations pursuant to the Natural Gas Act administered by FERC, with a working knowledge in other related federal and state environmental regulatory processes
- Experience in one or more of the following areas will be a plus: electric transmission lines, and/or power generation facilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience with defining and understanding client requirements, managing expectations, and communicating with clients and project staff
- Interest in generation of business development leads, written proposals and presentations, and project work capture
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com