Here's What You'll Do:
As an Ecological Project Manager for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you'll lead wetland, stream, and endangered species federal and state permitting. You'll be a part of project teams to navigate today’s complex environmental regulatory landscape, helping our commercial, institutional, manufacturing, mining, and energy clients to achieve and maintain surface water compliance. Working with clients, contractors, and local government officials, you will be involved in the entire project - from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction. Projects will include wetland and stream assessments, delineations, and mitigation; endangered species surveys including bats and plants; natural stream channel restoration; invasive plant control; bio-retention and wetland treatment systems.
Here's What You'll Need:
• B.S. degree in Ecology, Biology, or related technical field;
• Demonstrated understanding of State and Federal regulations from agencies such as USEPA, US Army Corps of Engineers, and US Fish & Wildlife Service;
• Technical expertise with Section 401 and 404 Federal Clean Water Act Regulations;
• Performance of statistical analysis of complex data sets and preparation of technical reports;
• Ability to provide technical expertise and complement other staff and managers in the ecological practice;
• Ability to manage multiple activities and work on a team of technical professionals;
• Demonstrated management experience to assist in expanding the delivery of our services to target client sectors;
• 5+ years of experience.
Here’s Why You Should Join Us:
CEC is consistently ranked as an ENR Top 500 Design Firm. We are looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients.
CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
We offer a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus, company stock, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, tuition assistance, professional development, and work life balance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply respond to the ad. CEC is an EEO employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com