As part of the European Sector environmental sustainability team, the Environmental Sustainability Data Analyst will be instrumental in leading the PepsiCo Performance with Purpose Planet agenda for the Sector. The primary responsibility of this role is to run the Environmental Sustainability data reporting process across the sector, providing a high level of KPI reporting integrity and assurance to different levels of Leadership. The role will be critical in managing data collection and governance processes of Env. Sustainability reporting metrics, ensuring high reporting capabilities across regions, and identifying/rolling out standard methodologies across Europe.
This is a European role, which means you can be located anywhere in Europe with about 25% of travelling.
- Coordinate and ensure the accurate, reliable, and timely data reporting of ESSA Environmental Sustainability Metrics in Enablon and other PepsiCo internal reporting systems
- Consolidate monthly reports on Environmental Sustainability Metrics on a European, regional, or functional level
- Lead internal data collection for internal/external audit and compliance submissions
- Collate and coordinate input for various external data reporting on country and European level
- Act as technical support contact for site data owners; conduct training and provide guidance to the field
- Collaborate with Global Environmental Sustainability team to ensure global compliance and roll out global data integrity improvement initiatives
- Develop Tableau dashboard reporting capabilities in accordance with needs of various stakeholders
- Develop and maintain data tracking processes and tools for initiatives that are out of scope to systems
- Fulfill adhoc data requests from Global, Europe, Country or functional partners
- High level of data management and reporting skills – Strong attention to detail and ability to drive data integrity
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to spot and communicate trends, identify root causes of outlier data points.
- Excellent time management and organization skills; ability to work in fast paced environment, handle tasks/requests according to the highest priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and build strong network and relationships across all geographies
- Ability to deliver internal trainings to data administrators across cultures, all levels, and different levels of English
- Ability to set own agenda and work independently from line manager and team
- Strong excel skills (big data analysis; modelling) and Microsoft Office skills; enablon a plus
- Strong English language skills (sector role) & any other languages preferred
- Strong personal passion for sustainability
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in similar organization to PepsiCo; Bachelor Education a plus
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com