ERM is recruiting for Consultants for Environmental Consulting opportunities in Yokohama, Japan.
We are recruiting staff in the following areas
- Air Quality
- Cultural Heritage
- Energy and Climate Change
- Impact Assessment
- Safety Services
- Site Investigation & Risk Assessment
- Social Performance
- Performance Assurance & Transaction Services
What do you need?
Our people are passionate technical specialists that enjoy the wide range of benefits and diversity of consultancy life. We are keen to find likeminded professionals that have the following experience and attributes
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Environmental Science, Engineering, Geology, Environmental Planning, Cultural Heritage etc.)
- Passionate about your technical area of expertise
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Experience in project delivery
- All applicants must be proficient in MS Office and be comfortable with regular domestic travel as required.
- All applicants must currently hold the legal right to live and work in Japan.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com