- Work closely with the all departments to support all environmental health and safety activities and programs
- Performing safety and environmental compliance audits to meet required standards
- Reporting environmental and safety Key Performance Indicators to Zone office
- Supporting all departments with incident investigation, coordinating risk assessments, and monitoring follow up of ES related preventative and correction actions
- Supporting and implementing safety and environmental initiatives
- Helping support maintain environmental and safety management system through handbooks, guides, presentations, events, etc.
- Maintaining the ES data base(s)
- Currently completing 3rd year of University Degree in either environmental or health and safety studies
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Sound judgment and critical thinking
- Able to work under minimal supervision, as well as with a team.
- Occupational Health and Safety experience or courses related to industrial environmental aspects (wastewater, air emissions, and solid waste management)
- Knowledge of Environmental Health & Safety legislation and policies
- Proficient Computer skills (excel, word, outlook)
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com