ENERCON is currently looking for an Office / Environmental Services Lead to lead the ENERCON Environmental Services team in our Tulsa, OK location. The position requires at least 10-years of documented experience successfully managing a variety of complex environmental projects, including knowledge of the following services: due diligence, industrial hygiene, subsurface investigations, remediation, NEPA, and regulatory compliance. The position also requires experience in managing high-performing professional teams and environmental consulting operations, along with strategic planning, client relationships, and business development.
The position will have responsibility for managing significant ongoing local and regional projects and staff, as well as client and business development.
- Produce excellent client deliverables from proposal to invoice.
- Manage group workload to achieve business goals.
- Manage projects by designing, performing, and assigning work.
- Manage project and office profit and loss.
- Business development: Identify opportunities, Prepare proposals, and Deliver client presentations.
- Prepare reports such as Work Plans and Project Reports.
- Perform limited field work/regional travel as needed.
- Approximately 10% travel/field activities and 90% office work is typical for the position.
- Degree in Environmental Science, Geology, Engineering, or related field.
- At least 10-years of experience performing environmental services work.
- Strong writing skills and technical writing experience.
- Team-oriented attitude.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to effectively work with others.
- Occasional overnight, work-related travel.
- Safe Driving Record.
- Experience working with state, local, and federal regulations.
- Problem solving and general scientific evaluation skills.
- Computer skills including experience with MS Office Word/Excel.
- Ability to travel 10%-25%; duration of travel may vary depending on project and client needs, ranging from a few days to a few weeks.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings; ENERCON and client specific background checks; and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
- Graduate degree in relevant field.
- Environmental Consulting and Business Development experience.
- Environmental certifications, licenses, registrations (i.e. PE, PG, REP, REM, etc.) are a plus.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER and 8-hour supervisor training.
- Project Management and Proposal Writing experience.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
Apply early because employers may close the job listing any time.