We are currently looking for a Biological Services & Permitting Practice Area Leader to join the ENERCON Team at our offices in our Atlanta, GA office.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Ensure that the team maintain schedules, budgets, and quality of deliverables.Assist with development and execution of business plan development and implementation, market assessment and planning, contract negotiation, and product and service development.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships• Demonstrated experience developing business
- Attract and retain professional staff
- Experience managing, and mentoring technical staff• Interact with colleagues in your service line across the nation
As a qualified candidate, you will have the above experience and meet the below requirements:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Biology, Environmental Science, Engineering or related field
- 10 years of environmental compliance experience in the southeastern U.S. with a strong understanding of NEPA and permitting to include developing scopes of work, budgets, proposals, and schedules for dynamic projects• Experience managing EA/EIS projects
- Significant technical expertise in one or more broad areas of environmental science.
- Ability to travel 20%-25%; duration of travel may vary depending on project and client needs, ranging from a few days to a few weeks.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings; ENERCON and client specific background checks; and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com