This position is located in Office of Water, Office of Wastewater Management, Water Infrastructure Division, Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (WIFIA) Branch, Washington, DC. For more information on this office, visit their website: OW Website
If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement.
Learn more about this agency
- Provide day-to-day direction of the evaluation and review for engineering and technical consistency and adequacy of Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (WIFIA) projects. Lead technical policy evaluations, interpret technical cost and engineering data, identify and evaluate trends or problems, and develop and implement solutions.
- Work closely and advise a selective group of highly technical private consultants to assure that projects considered for WIFIA loans are the highest quality possible.
- Evaluate technical and engineering data and information provided by contractors, industry, the public, and regional program staffs, and review project plans and specifications to ensure projects meet WIFIA eligibilities and objectives.
- Consult and coordinate with other engineers and scientists who are considered experts in the incumbents specialty areas.
- Serve as a Contract Officer's representative for contracts and/or Project Officer for assistance agreements and Interagency Agreements in accordance with Federal and agency policies and practices.
Occasional travel - You may be required to travel 1 to 5 days per month.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com