The School and Child Care IPM Program is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to serve as a member of our data entry team. Under direct supervision, the Scientific Aid will:
• Assist with the collection and entry of school pesticide use report (SPUR) forms including: reviewing, analyzing, and accurately entering SPUR forms and other information using departmental data systems.
• Maintain SPUR forms in an organized filing system to provide for easy records retrieval.
• Communicate via telephone and email with staff from pest control companies, school districts, and child care centers to correct inaccurate SPUR forms.
• Search pesticide products/labels and gain knowledge regarding common pesticide products.
• Write for or contribute creatively to infographics or other outreach documents.
• Assist the team with outreach and training projects.
Data entry activities will constitute at least 60% of a typical work week.
You will find additional information about the job in the Duty Statement.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com