- Prepares remediation plans and specifications to determine the most appropriate environmental solutions to problems.
- Performs remedial system design for smaller-scale projects under the supervision of a Professional Engineer.
- Oversees installation and operation and maintenance of remedial systems, including preparing field work orders, system evaluations and upgrades, advanced troubleshooting and ensuring permit compliance.
- Assists with detailed proposals and cost estimates on moderate size projects.
- Coordinates and oversees construction activities during smaller-scale system installation procedures.
- Serves as the engineering resource to a project team on smaller projects.
- Assists senior/project engineers on larger-scale projects.
- Costs out, plans, prepares, and performs any type of pilot test activity to make solid field-related decisions.
- Prepares quarterly status reports for submittal to regulatory agencies.
- Works in the office or the field to fulfill project needs.
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering (Chemical, Environmental, Civil, Mechanical).
- 5-10+ years of experience remediating chlorinated solvents, pesticides, and/or petroleum constituents. Must have experience with the FDEP Petroleum Restoration Program.
- E.I.T. or P.E. certification (Georgia or Florida) preferred, but not required.
- Must have a clean driving record, and be able to drive a company vehicle.
- Drug/Alcohol screening and a Background check are required.
Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, STD, LTD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com