- Assists in the development of project specific data management, analysis, and reporting needs.
- Provides maps and other datasets and performs appropriate analysis techniques to support projects.
- Handles data gathering/management, executes query and performs analysis.
- Develops figures and other deliverables.
- Helps prepare draft plans/technical reports including: tables, metadata, and figures.
- Ensures standards of data and accuracy are met for each project.
- Applies technical expertise to assist with proposal efforts.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in GIS, Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology or related field.
- 1-4+ years of environmental modeling experience. Experience should include creating finite difference analysis models, working with GIS file formats, public data, and CAD Files. Experience within the environmental consulting industry is a major plus.
- Most possess familiarity with MODFLOW, GMS or Groundwater Vistas, FEFLOW, and Microsoft Office products.
- Most have an understanding of coordinate systems and projections, the ability to troubleshoot technology, and a solid understanding of modeling principles.
- Must be a self-directed, problem solver capable of successfully managing competing priorities.
- Drug/Alcohol screening and a background check are required.
Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental, vision, prescription card, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D