As a global, employee-owned organization with over 50 years of experience, Golder Associates is driven by our purpose to engineer earth’s development while preserving earth’s integrity. From more than 180 offices worldwide, our over 8000 employees deliver solutions that help our clients achieve their sustainable development goals by providing a wide range of independent consulting, design and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment and energy.
* Serve as a project manager in the EP&P business across the life cycle of project work: problem definition, solution development, and delivery.
* Lead and/or support project development and delivery (proposals, project management, client relations, senior reviews, team development and training);
* Maintain, grow, and develop existing and new client relationships;
* Work to build business opportunities with other Golder staff around the company;
* Arrange technical presentations and webinars in your area(s) of expertise;
* Work with Principals and Associates to develop and maintain expertise in technologies to serve key business interests; and
* Contribute to a culture of health, safety and protection of the environment by being a role model to junior and new staff and by giving industry and site perspectives to inexperienced staff which are crucial to make safety and contribute to the development, streamlining and automation of safety related documentation.
* Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science, Biology, or a related discipline;
* At least 10 years' relevant EP&P experience, preferably in a consulting capacity combined with operational planning experience;
* Direct project experience with NEPA, FERC, Clean Water Act (Section 401, 402, 404) permitting, and USFWS Section 7 consultation related to pipelines and linear projects.
* Business development and client service management skills with a proven track record of developing project opportunities and maintaining successful client relationships; strong existing client relationships and professional contacts are highly desirable;
* Have previous experience managing projects and preparing technical reports;
* Acute attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies;
* Have a good aptitude for using and understanding computer applications; and
* Have excellent communication and report writing skills.
Our staff benefit from:
* An option to purchase shares in Golder Associates
* Career and personal development opportunities and support of personal growth
* Employee mentoring program
* Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com