Manage the promotional efforts for Washington Gas’ Energy Efficiency programs. Work jointly with Energy Efficiency Program Manager and Marketing Manager to ensure program goals are met or exceeded.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Identify, evaluate, and implement cost-effective marketing programs, including web based programs, to grow participation in Washington Gas’ Energy Efficiency (EE) programs.
- Craft business cases for proposed EE marketing initiatives that include: marketing plans, advertising plans, and detailed financial performance expectations.
- Develop marketing messaging and collateral to educate consumers about energy efficiency programs.
- Monitor, measure and analyze the success of all marketing initiatives associated with EE programs.
- Ensure marketing effectively promotes programs and is consistent with both program and corporate messaging.
- Coordinate with EE Program staff, Marketing, Corporate Communications and Regulatory Affairs to develop consistent messaging, promotional materials and outreach.
- Develop new and expands existing partnerships for co-promotional opportunities with appliance manufacturers, distributors and installers.
- Track budget and spend, while supporting annual Evaluation, Monitoring and Verification (EM&V) and all other related regulatory filings.
- Interface with management, internal departments and vendors to integrate marketing efforts into overall EE and Marketing program goals.
- Perform other projects or special assignments as required.
Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or related discipline required.
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing, program management or other relevant experience required.
- Ability to develop and implement business cases to meet overall program objectives. Demonstrated strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and effective working relationships with business partners, supervisors, and peers.
- Demonstrated ability to logically analyze and solve broadly-defined business problems with innovative solutions.
- Proven ability to use computer software and applications, including Microsoft Office applications, to share, retrieve, research and present business information.
- Demonstrated ability to present ideas logically and concisely to diverse internal and external audiences at all organizational levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong understanding of basic web/Internet concepts.
- Familiarity with graphics software such as Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Energy industry and energy efficiency experience a plus.
WGL is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled