Environmental, Safety, Health Coordinator needed for busy Aerospace Manufacturing Plant.
We are looking to hire a full-time individual to provide in-facility environmental, safety and health (ESH) support our manufacturing operations in Thousand Oaks, with a strong focus on supporting environmental management.
ESH job duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
* Assistance with waste tracking, management and documentation;
* Assistance with recycling programs, tracking and documentation;
* Assistance with development of documents to support ISO 14001 programs;
* Conducting Job Hazard Analyses;
* Assistance with injury and illness tracking and reporting;
* Reviewing and approving new chemicals;
* Updating chemical inventories;
* Conducting safety housekeeping inspections and reviewing safe work practices;
* Assistance with filling out or preparing permits, submittals and registrations with applicable regulatory agencies;
* Organizing safety meetings; and
* Other duties as may be assigned.
The candidate should have a Bachelor's or higher degree in a related field and at least 3 years working as Clerical Support for EHS.
To apply, contact San Lee at (805)983-1300.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com