KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Conducting pre-demolition or renovation building inspections for asbestos containing materials (ACM), lead-based paint (LBP), polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), petroleum equipment, refrigerants, and other hazardous materials;
- Conducting pre-demolition or renovation building inspections for suspect ACM in accordance with the national emission standards for hazardous air pollutants (NESHAP);
- Data compilation and analysis;
- Strong aptitude for technical report writing related to Massachusetts and federal regulations;
- Provide environmental field services such as soil, groundwater and soil gas sampling; and soil boring advancement oversight.
- Bachelor's Degree in environmental science, geology, engineering or related field or 5+ years of demonstrated experience providing asbestos consultation.
- MA Asbestos Inspector License.
- 40 Hour OSHA HAZWOPER training, 10 Hour OSHA Construction & Safety training and 8 Hour OSHA HAZWOPER Refresher.
- Ability to perform field work requiring physical exertion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to write technical reports and proposals.
- Valid driver's license.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION WILL BE GIVEN TO THE APPLICANTS WITH THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Massachusetts licensed Asbestos Project Designer;
- Experience in the development of asbestos abatement and remediation specifications and plans;
- Experience in the development of Non-traditional Asbestos Abatement Work Plans;
- Experience with asbestos-in-soil remediation programs in Massachusetts;
- Massachusetts licensed Asbestos Management Planner;
- Experience in the development and implementation of asbestos operations and maintenance (O&M) plans;
- Experience conducting indoor air evaluations.
- Project experience should include construction background in demolition and asbestos abatement processes, terms, techniques and procedures. Candidate should possess skills to interface with clients and to prepare work scopes and proposals for asbestos services. Preferred candidates must demonstrate the ability to work independently on projects of various scales. Strong ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally is also an absolute requirement. In addition to providing challenging assignments and individual career growth,
GREEN offers competitive salary, benefits package including 401(k) & profit sharing, medical/dental insurance and an opportunity to grow with an aggressive and innovative company.
Green Environmental, Inc. is an AA/EEO employer.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com