Environment and Safety Manager will be responsible for providing resources and managing the environment and safety requirements contained in the statement of work. Included in these functions will be a full range of duties including, but not limited to the following:
• Evaluate, identify and correct occupational safety and health and environmental programs and conditions
• Ensure compliance with occupational safety and health and environmental programs including writing and implementing policies, programs, and regulations.
• Inspect work areas for hazards and resolve all compliance deficiencies; work areas, include, but not limited to, warehouses; laundry and housekeeping, industrial carpentry, plumbing, sheet metal shops, motor pools, small engines and heavy equipment shops
• Provide training and coaching on all OSHA and EPA programs relevant to services provided at site
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Basic Job Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in safety engineering or science;
• Possess a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) certification, or the ability to obtain a CSP in one (1) year of assignment to this effort.
• Three (3) years of experience creating, implementing, auditing and managing occupational safety & health, environmental compliance and fire protection programs.
• Demonstrated Subject Matter Expert knowledge of Occupational Safety & Health construction/general industry regulations and consensus standards and Environmental Compliance.
• Demonstrated experience training and coaching on all required OSHA and EPA Programs relevant to services.
• Must possess and maintain up to a TS/SCI clearance with government issued polygraph.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com