Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Carbon Management Practice Lead in Houston, Texas or the GCA office in Bentley, UK. This role will report into the Gaffney, Cline, & Associates consultancy group
Gaffney, Cline & Associates (GCA) is a world leading international advisory firm focused on providing integrated technical and managerial services to all sectors of the oil and gas industry. For more than 50 years GCA has provided both broad-based and detailed technical and commercial advice, focusing on results-orientated, commercially viable and practical solutions designed to meet our client's specific requirements.
GCA advises a wide range of clients in exploration, reservoir evaluation, field development and optimization, drilling and production, pipeline, refining and LNG projects throughout the world. GCA has principal offices in UK, Houston and Singapore as well as smaller offices in Buenos Aires, Dubai and Sydney. Gaffney, Cline & Associates is quickly expanding its global operations and is now seeking talented and motivated professionals to join its dynamic organization.
- Develop a Global consulting practice in carbon management(CM), carbon capture use and storage (CCUS) and sustainability of oil and gas operations
- Provide carbon management and sustainability input to multi-disciplinary projects, including field development planning, reservoir performance analysis, and reserves estimation and auditing.
- Identify commercial Cm and CCUS opportunities for new and existing clients
- Support BHGE assessment of upstream integrated project opportunities
- Support BHGE products and services in the scope of the practice area
- Support recruitment, mentoring and training activities.
- Manage large multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Handle special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree (Advanced degree(s) strongly preferred) in Engineering or related technical degree.
- 20 years’ relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated global leadership in carbon management and/or sustainability along with leadership of consulting organizations.
- Must be highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong client focus.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of multi-disciplined teams working with an extensive client base.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a drive for results.
- Track record in developing successful management consulting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Global visibility in CM, CCUS and/or sustainability
- Advanced project management skills.
- Good organizing, planning, and presentation skills.
- Sound ability to manage time, make quality decisions, and manage and measure work.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills.
- Ability to work on integrated, cross-functional project teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Houston, TX or UK based (Alton) can be considered.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com