The Offshore Wind Strategic Growth Manager will drive functional, business, and broad Offshore Wind goals. These goals will include driving analysis to understand customer, competitive, economic & policy insights, articulating key trends across the business, and identifying strategic organic & inorganic growth opportunities to position GE for business profitability.
The Strategic Marketing leader will work closely with sales, finance & product management to influence regional growth strategies, identify market creation opportunities and guide long-term planning across functions, as well as develop and communicate Offshore Wind strategy internally & externally to enhance share value.
- Accountable for leading Strategic Marketing activities for GE Offshore Wind worldwide
- Structure & align team around business strategic imperatives
- Drive clear analysis of market (incl. segmentation) and industry trends & communication around competitors, customers & economics to support strategic decisions and business growth
- Lead profit pool analysis to identify organic & inorganic growth opportunities; work w/ respective teams to drive action
- Lead customer insight initiatives to identify market/product needs, inform product, regional & communications strategy Identify policy & regulatory opportunities for market creation & implement strategies to unlock demand
- Drive strategy planning processes & commercialization initiatives, in close coordination with Finance and Sales, focusing on most profitable actions * Establish and lead Customer Excellence program to be fully embedded in Offshore Wind organization and processes (Customer Satisfaction, Win & Loss…)
- Deliver clear internal & external messaging, distill industry insights for clear & rapid communication, work with communications to build targeted messaging for internal and external audiences.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Master’s in Business Administration or related discipline with a focus on renewable energy or sustainability
- Strong customer relationship experience, including sales and marketing processes
- Strong experience in renewable energy * Very strong experience in energy industry
- Demonstrated skills in managing multiple projects successfully
- Driven change agent with bias for action * Strong presentation skills and analytical ability
- Ability to work in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams * Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Creative and innovative thinking – able to bring new ideas to provoke the business
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com