Siemens Transformers is looking for an EHS Specialist, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Trento. He/she will collaborate in the Environment, Health and Safety department of the Siemens Transformers factory that is one of the major players in Europe in the production of medium power transformers.
The EHS department has to manage all the activities related to the compliance with the current legislation and Siemens internal regulation in the EHS field for our production plant, including the development of new project for the continuous improvement, the management, the maintenance and verification of the Integrated Management System (IMS) of the company, certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001).
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Management of the environmental registers and authorization such as waste register and emission permit related to the plant.
- Interference risk assessment: management of the technical verification of the suppliers in contracts and preparation of the related interference risk assessment documents;
- Risk assessment: update and maintenance of the risk assessment document and the related analysis and reports in collaboration with the EHS team;
- Internal audits: participation to the audit team for the verification of the efficiency of the Management System in the departments and areas of the company, preparation of audit reports and verification of the status about preventive and corrective actions;
- Reporting: collection and analysis of data for the preparation of periodic internal and external reports regarding environmental and safety KPIs;
- IMS management: development and update of the procedures and documents of the integrated management system;
- Participation to the improvement activities through action plans and follow up verification;
- Focal point for the local Siemens Zero Harm Culture program in order to increase the safety awareness among all the employees.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to environment and health and safety;
- Accurate, dynamic and a concrete approach;
- Strong orientation for team working;
- At least 2 years experience in EHS field preferably in a production plant;
- Degree or Master Degree in Environment or Safety field or technical diploma;
- General knowledge of the standards and Italian laws for environment and occupational health and safety;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office especially Excel and Access;
- Flexibility and curiosity
- Good knowledge of Italian and English, both written and spoken;
- Nice to have: training as auditor for ISO 14001 and/or OHSAS18001 or ISO 45001, certified training for “Servizio di Prevenzione e Protezione”, for waste management, including SISTRI system, ReaCH, dangerous good (ADR, IMDG, IATA) will be considered as preferable.
W What can we further offer?
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com