Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking an Environmental Engineer 1 to support the Air Program Information Management System (APIMS). This position is located in Clearfield, UT.
· Develops, administers and implements environmental programs in accordance with governmental requirements.
· Monitors pollution prevention activities, compliance and auditing efforts.
· Conducts studies and prepares environmental impact reports for new construction projects, plant processes and permit changes.
· Reviews and analyzes environmental documentation issued by the federal EPA, state and local regulatory agencies.
· Determines impact on company operations and publishes compliance strategies and requirements.
· Evaluates proposed regulations to determine financial, industrial, public and environmental impact. Interacts with federal, state and local regulators to resolve compliance issues; establishes permit requirements and assists in EPA, state and local regulatory audits.
· Represents company in government and industry rule-making activities.
· Assists Air Force and other Department of Defense customers who use our product Air Program Information Management System (APIMS) as a management tool to comply with all aspects of Air Quality, Storage Tanks, Water Quality, Facility Power, and Refrigerant Management regulations. (Assistance is provided remotely, and on-site, with travel expected 25% of the time.)
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
· Overall GPA of 3.25 or higher.
· Ability to obtain and maintain a Position of Public Trust. US Citizenship required.
· Ability to travel up to 25% nationwide and internationally
· Degree in Environmental, Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
· Experience with programming using SQL.
· Strong software skills as demonstrated through use and or implementation of software tools and technology.
· Ability to travel alone to customer sites, coordinate and communicate requirements, take feedback and provide solutions.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visitwww.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com