As a Content Writer you will be writing to represent the brand across the 4 business units and across different mediums (print, social media, digital and web content). Brand topics will include stewardship, sustainability, employee value propositions, HR messaging, etc...
The position is very focused on writing and editing throughout the day. You'll be given editorial assignment(s) which may require researching and/or interviewing different sources to get the information needed to to capture a larger concept in a "bite-sized", concise message, dependent on the medium you're working with.
Work Environment: - Will Interact with the associate base to procure content and stories. Will be going to various locations in the area to gather information for the next project/piece of work.
Hours: 40 hours/wk
- Have to be there between the core hours of 9am-4pm for meetings); flexible on start and end time between the hours of 7:30a - 6p
- 2+ years of experience writing content across different mediums (print, digital, web, social media)
- Bachelors Degree in Journalism, English, Communication, Writing
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Strong Organizational skills, ability to Multi-task and keep projects prioritized
- Writing for a Corporate or Marketing Agency
Name: Shane Hayes