Rainforest Trust seeks an Conservation Partnerships Coordinator to help manage and develop an initiative to collaborate with conservation staff from over 50 partners worldwide, and other partner capacity building initiatives. The successful candidates will work under the supervision of the Director of Institutional Development and Partnerships.
Duties for this position include:
- Liaise regularly with over 100 conservationists within the Conservation Fellows and Conservation Guardians Program to maximize the benefits of their participation.
- Solicit, manage and edit photos, videos, news stories, project updates and other communication information assets from Fellows and Guardians.
- Share conservation news and materials with other Rainforest Trust teams.
- Maintain a program database of materials and information.
- Assist the Director with day-to-day management of the Rainforest Trust Fellows and Guardians programs and other partner capacity building and engagement initiatives.
- Contribute to the enhancement and on-going development of the Fellows and Guardians programs, and other partner capacity building and engagement initiatives.
- Assist with organizing Rainforest Trust’s annual partners retreat.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A personal passion for conservation and belief in Rainforest Trust’s mission.
- A University degree, or combination of education and conservation experience required.
- A committed collaborator and excellent communicator.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively with conservationists and scientists from around the world.
- Efficient, enthusiastic, responsive and self-starting, with excellent organizational and social skills and flexibility in working in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Proficiency in a foreign language, e.g. Spanish or French, a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the US and able to work at our offices in Warrenton, VA.
Salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Please send applications to jobs@RainforestTrust.org. Please include a resume and a cover letter describing your interest in working for Rainforest Trust. Please also provide your salary aspirations and the names of at least three references.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com