Exponent's Environmental and Earth Sciences Practice is currently seeking a Managing Scientist for our Pasadena, CA office. The individual in this position will be responsible for providing a high level of support to clients and the consultants in the Environmental and Earth Sciences Practice including the support of multidisciplinary project teams on complex, challenging problems; pursuit of professional development, including conference presentations and journal publications, to improve professional visibility; and developing client relationships.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Ph.D. in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Engineering
- 5 – 7 years of related experience; consulting experience a plus
- Project management experience including tracking of milestones and deliverables
- Strong interest in career and professional development within a dynamic consulting environment
- Must have strong technical skills as shown by project experience and/or publication record
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Excellent communication, organization, and writing skills
- Must be detail oriented, able to work independently, and manage time effectively
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Exposure to sensitive information will necessitate considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Veterans and Disabled Employer.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com