About the Position: This position is located at Little Goose Dam, Starbuck, WA. The Dam is operated by the US Army Corps of Engineers.
This is a TERM APPOINTMENT not to exceed 13 months, can be extended up to six years and may be converted to permanent without further competition.
Learn more about this agency
- Interprets and applies current environmental protection laws, regulations, and policies to operation and maintenance activities.
- Performs studies to evaluate compliance with environmental protection requirements.
- Develops and adapts innovative programs and procedures to ensure efficient and effective compliance with the environmental requirements.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge concerning current safety and occupational health laws, regulations, policies.
- Monitors and maintains records of compliance activities and personnel training.
- Coordinates with representatives of other government agencies and private firms in developing and maintaining plans and procedures to comply with environmental and safety and occupational health requirements.
- Serves as training coordinator and instructor for a wide variety of complex training topics.
- Performs studies, testing, inspections, planning, budget formulation, record keeping for compliance with safety, occupational health, and environmental protection laws and regulations.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
$61,218 to $79,586 per year. Pay scale & grade GS 11.