Job Role Summary
The Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEAF) Supply Chain is looking for an EMEAF Supply Chain Sustainability Advisor.
Job Role Responsibilities
• Act as the supply chain regional focal point for communication and coordination to the sustainability group and business contacts
• Lead supply chain sustainability projects to implementation and progress through execution
• Promote and raise awareness, at all levels of the organization, of the impact of sustainable practices
• Set functional sustainability targets and develop plans to meet those targets, and oversee their delivery
• Conduct analysis of current operations and practices, costs and benefits associated with implementing sustainable practices in the organization
• Engage with business units to ensure their input is reflected in supply chain sustainability efforts and practices
• Guide evaluation of sustainability in supply chain projects & initiatives
Expected Level of Proficiency
Location: Brussels Campus (Machelen)
Only applications in English including CV and motivation letter will be processed
Application process has 4 stages:
1. Screening of CV and motivation letter
2. Online Test
3. 1st round interview
4. 2nd round interview
A candidate must pass all stages to receive an offer. A candidate can be rejected after each stage.
Online Test details
Please reserve 1 hour to solve logical questions behind your own computer.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com