Sambatek is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for our Water Resources department to work with a team to execute Water Resource projects for local, State, and Federal Agencies. This individual will help us grow and expand our Water Resource practice and develop new business by collaborating with other internal disciplines as well as coordinating client meetings, interviews, and proposals. Work may consist of roadway or transit drainage system layout and design. Best Management Practice (BMP) design and modeling for commercial and residential projects. Hydraulic analysis related to bridge and culvert design, and stream restorations.
Sambatek supports a dynamic, collaborative work environment and we embrace challenging projects and work hard to help our clients find success. We are a vibrant organization that believes integrity, value, and outstanding service are the foundations of a great company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for successful contracting and project execution, working closely with Client Managers and Sambatek Leadership.
- Remain at the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Continually bring in new work and increase backlog while managing client relationships and services within the transportation practice to best serve the interest of the client.
- Develop long-lasting relationships with clients to meet their needs and desires.
- Lead plan production for multi-discipline projects in both conventional design-bid-build and design-build highway projects.
- Review the work of other professionals – this includes QA/QC, mentoring, training and growing staff in the performance of job duties.
- Manage project budgets and schedules, interface with clients, and prepare/submit invoices.
- Have a broad understanding of all elements of the design of water resources projects
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- B.S. or M.S. graduate with directly related degree in engineering
- 8+ years of experience preferred
- Previous experience with hydrologic/hydraulic modeling applications like GEO-RAS, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, Hydro CAD.
- Experience with XPSWMM desired.
- Experience across private, state and federal sectors
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in State and Federal regulations and processes
- Experience managing large projects or large tasks on big projects
- Ability to manage a project team as well as multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong self-motivation, communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadline
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com