Sambatek Inc. is seeking a Civil Engineer Project Manager to work with a design team and other consultants to design and manage Wind Energy projects. This individual will help us grow and expand our Energy practice and develop new business by collaborating with other internal disciplines and external consultants, as well as coordinating client meetings, interviews and proposals. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a desire to be part of an evolving team with an exciting future!
Sambatek supports a dynamic, collaborative work environment and we embrace challenging projects and work hard to help our clients find success. We are a vibrant organization that believes integrity, value, and outstanding service are the foundations of a great company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and management to the day-to-day operational aspects and implementation of a project. Define project tasks, schedule and resource requirements.
- Manage project budget and analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins and staff utilization.
- Success is measured on the overall profitability and satisfaction of the client.
- Conduct meetings with project team to evaluate and coordinate the project.
- Provide design direction to the project engineer and related disciplines.
- Either lead or provide support with project proposals and participate in business development activities.
- Prepare client-billing information on assigned projects and review billing folders.
- Identify additional scope and revenue opportunities that relate to the project.
- Prepare and/or review project contracts, change orders, and manage project scope in general.
- Provide on-going communication with the client related to the project.
- Possesses a general understanding of computer applications utilized by team members during the execution of a project.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Experience in renewable energy design.
- A Professional License (Civil PE preferred).
- 5-10+ years of experience in civil engineering.
- Knowledge of the consulting business and understanding of client service.
- Strong understanding of financial management.
- Positive and solution orientated approach to problem.
- Ability to manage a project team as well as multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong self-motivation, communication skills, attention to detail and strong conflict resolution skills.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com