Golder Associates is an employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in earth, environment, and related areas of energy. Our clients span the world's major economic drivers: oil and gas, mining, manufacturing, power, transportation, water resources, and more. Our 6,500 people deliver deep technical understanding, cross-disciplinary thinking and a passion to help our clients succeed.
Golder Associates Inc. is currently seeking a mid-to-senior level Air Quality Project Manager to help lead our air quality consulting practice. This position will be located in Gainesville, Florida.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
* Manage air permitting and air quality projects
* Assess and estimate air emissions, evaluate emission control options, and review air quality impact analyses
* Review air regulations and determine applicability to projects
* Prepare air permit applications, review draft permits, interact with agencies, responsible for issuing permits, and negotiate project conditions on behalf of clients
* Take lead on proposals; take a lead role in marketing opportunities; present papers at conferences and workshops
* Assist in local, regional, and national GAI air quality program development, representation and management duties.
The minimum requirements of this position include:
* B.S. in Environmental Engineering or related engineering field
* 5 years of related experience in performing air permitting and engineering
* Professional engineer (PE) trained and experienced in the field of environmental management and air quality engineering, or possess the ability to obtain PE license within one year after hiring can be considered. Preferable states include those in the southeast U.S.
* Candidate must possess the necessary skills to communicate directly with key client contacts, as well as regulatory agency contacts.
* Candidate must also have knowledge of New Source Review regulations, New Source Performance Standards, Prevention of Significant Deterioration, Title V permitting, and Federal MACT standards.
* The position may require travel as dictated by project demands to client offices or sites, and for interaction with other Golder professionals. The successful candidate will have the ability to travel as required by the job, and possess a passport;
* The position will network with other air quality practitioners, as well as clients throughout the United States, and globally.
**While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.*Additional Information
Our Staff Benefit from:
An option to purchase shares in Golder Associates
Career and personal development opportunities and support of personal growth
Employee mentoring program
Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
At Golder Associates, we strive to be the most respected global group specializing in ground engineering and environmental services. Employee-owned since our formation in 1960, we have created a unique culture with pride in ownership, resulting in long-term organizational stability. Our professionals take the time to build an understanding of our clients’ needs and of the specific environments in which they operate. Golder has experienced steady growth in the number of people we employ and our technical capabilities. We now employ over 6,500 people who operate from more than 160 offices across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.
Golder Associates Statement
Golder Associates Inc. is a drug free employer and undertakes drug and alcohol testing as allowed by law and pursuant to its Drug Free Workplace Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com