Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Environmental field sampling and analysis.
- Remedial investigation and feasibility study development and technical reporting.
- Facility compliance/ environmental management system auditing.
- Remediation system and facility engineering design/ construction management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Water Resources, Environmental, or Civil Engineering with at least 1 year of post-graduate experience is required.
- Master’s strongly preferred (no experience required with MS.).
- Registration as an Engineer-in-Training, or ability to obtain an EIT within 18 months of hire required.
- Knowledge of commonly used computer software (Word, Excel, AutoCAD) expected.
- Candidate must have excellent writing and communication skills.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com