About the Position: Responsible for the development and execution of the Recreation Management program including coordination of the work of other Rangers at a lake project.
Learn more about this agency
- Executes visitor assistance and services programs.
- Enforces federal regulations through education and the issuance of written warnings and violation notices.
- Plans project surveillance through patrols of project lands and waters.
- Prepares, updates and oversees implementation of the Cultural/Historical Resource Plan, project fish and wildlife management plan, etc.
- Plans, administers, and monitors all wildlife programs and studies.
- Inspect, audit, monitor, and report resources and programs to ensure compliance with all Federal, State and local environmental regulations, etc.
- Areas of concern include natural resources management, wetlands, and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) requirements.
- Perform Environmental Analysis to determine if proposed projects will significantly affect the quality of the environment.
- Apply knowledge of the NEPA and the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), as well as the process required to comply with the statutes and policies on environmental protection.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
$36,141 to $71,189 per year. Pay scale & grade GS 5 - 9.