About the Position: This position is with the US Army Installation Management Command, US Army Garrison Fort Hunter Liggett, Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization, and Security, Training Division, Support Branch, Fort Hunter Liggett, CA. Located on the Central Coast of California between Los Angeles and San Francisco; nearest towns - King City 26 miles north and Paso Robles 50 miles south; in a rural area - a vehicle is a must; bus, car and van pools are available from select locations.
Learn more about this agency
- Serve as the Sustainable Range Program (SRP) Geographic Information System (GIS) Coordinator for the Installation Training Area Management (ITAM) program training areas.
- Provide SRP GIS support to the Range Facility Management Support System (RFMSS) Graphic Fire Desk (GFD).
- Provide SRP GIS support to Land Rehabilitation Management (LRAM).
- Provide the ITAM coordinator with GIS component input for the annual work plan, five-year plan, budget plan, and ITAM projects.
- Ensure functional requirements of the SRP GIS Program are met; support Soldier training, ITAM, Range Operations, and Range Modernization geospatial support requirements.
- Ensure range-related facility data is identified and coordinate with the installation real property office to ensure correct real property attributes are included in the geospatial data and real property database.
- Ensure geospatial data developed complies with guidance in the SRP Geospatial Data Strategy Memorandum and associated geospatial data QAPs.
- Prepare hard-copy map outputs using map layer combinations, scale, graphics and annotation.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 10%.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
$73,905 to $115,157 per year. Pay scale & grade GS 11 - 12.