GES seeks an experienced Engineer to provide technical oversight to engineering and environmental remediation projects, help lead the expansion of our Western region’s Engineering Program, and assist in the implementation of key business development initiatives to promote GES’ innovative remediation resources and technologies.
Our selected candidate must possess a Professional Civil Engineer Certification for California and soil and groundwater remediation experience.
- Responsible for technical oversight of the Western region’s engineering/remediation projects.
- Directs or oversees remedial feasibility testing oversight, scope development, implementation, and evaluation for projects.
- Collaborates with Project Managers and key Operations personnel in the western region to evaluate engineering/remediation needs and opportunities.
- Contributes to evaluation of the western region’s engineering/remediation program, e.g., situational analysis, opportunities, and action plans.
- Participates in all aspects of bid and proposal preparation.
- Co-conducts sales presentations and informational seminars for potential clients.
- Identifies and tracks market trends and performs competitor research and analysis.
- Attends industry related conferences, exhibitions, associations, and functions.
- Generates leads and develops new business opportunities through networking.
Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering and a Professional Civil Engineer Certification for California are required.
- 10-15+ years of engineering experience in an environmental consulting environment.
- Established regulatory relationships with DTSC, RWQCB, and local oversight agencies are required. Relationships with USEPA Region 9 caseworkers are a plus.
- Previous business development experience is a major plus. Business development experience should include leveraging client relationships to generate leads, create proposals, conduct sales presentations, and capture new project work.
- A Background Check and Drug/Alcohol screen are required
Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, STD, LTD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com