This position is part of the Desert National Wildlife Refuge Complex. As a Park Ranger (Visitor Services) you will be responsible for participating in the coordination, development, and implementation of the Visitor Services Plan and a variety of step down plans for the Visitor Services program. You will participate in partnership activities with community organizations and corporations.
Learn more about this agency
- Prepare draft plans such as Sign Plan, Interpretive Plan, Environmental Education Plan, Hunt Plan, and Fishing Plan
- Prepare draft refuge site plans for facilities such as decks, platforms, trails, buildings and landscaping
- Participate in the development, management, and implementation of a high quality and balanced visitor services program by recommending and implementing compatible wildlife-dependant recreation activities
- Coordinate and integrate plans with State hunting and fishing agencies, school districts, and other refuge personnel
- Participate in the development, coordination, and implementation of refuge or issue specific outreach and Communication
- Manage and maintain visitor facilities to prevent hazards to public safety. Coordinate repairs and upgrades with maintenance staff
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
$51,089 to $66,417 per year. Pay scale & grade GS 9.