About the Position: Position(s) will be filled under the Department of the Army Pathways Intern Program. Click here for more information on Pathways program participation. This intern position is designed to prepare a student trainee for employment after graduation as a Biological Science Technician, GS-0499-03/04. Interns will be assigned to one or more, higher graded biologist who will assign tasks designed to increase familiarity with the target occupation, in a real world work environment.
Learn more about this agency
- Pathways Internship positions provide for development and training. Assignments become more responsible as incumbent increases knowledge and skills through work experience and academic training. At the full-performance level, you will be expected to:
- Identify and survey fish and wildlife species.
- Assist in the development of species lists for project natural areas.
- Assist higher graded biologist involved in sensitive species capture activities.
- Monitors behavior and habitat characteristics.
- Inspect fish passage facilities to meet requirements of the fish passage plan
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
$26,587 to $38,798 per year. Pay scale & grade GS 3 - 4.