This position is located in Curecanti National Recreation Area, in the Resource Stewardship and Science Management Division.
This position manages the Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention and Containment program for the park and directly supervises 18 employees.
Learn more about this agency
- Principal advisor in all matters related to invasive mussel prevention and containment efforts.
- Prepare and coordinate the writing of management plans and specific action plans.
- Carry out program management duties by developing work plans and schedules, scopes of work, cost estimates, and proposals and/or grants to justify funding requests and accomplish goals.
- Supervise seasonal, temporary, permanent, volunteer, and other personnel
- Prepare and edit news releases on activities and incidents occurring in the Invasive Mussel Prevention and Containment Program.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com
$61,218 to $79,586 per year. Pay scale & grade GS 11.