Position supports and enables the environmental compliance program for eCommerce and eCommerce initiatives.
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
• Ensures business needs are being met
• Implements information processes related to global trends, standards, and national, state and local statutes and regulations
• Implements methods designed to assess global and national corporate risk and liability posed
• Supports the Environmental Compliance strategic vision for risk mitigation programs, data systems, and services
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Supports implementation of processes and controls ensuring compliance with Environmental Compliance policies and processes
• Participates in the assessment of compliance risk and the development of risk mitigation plans across for eCommerce entities including the identification of current and emerging risks associated with Environmental compliance
• Bachelor s degree in Environmental Sciences or related field OR 4 years’ experience in environmental sciences or related field.
• 2 years' experience using intermediate functionality of word processing, presentation, or spreadsheet software (for example, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Certified Hazardous Materials Manager or Professional (CHMM or CHMP).
• Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or equivalent.
• Juris Doctorate.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com