Senior Permitting Specialist
TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, is a national engineering consulting and construction management firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery, construction and operation.
We are seeking a Senior Permitting Specialist to join our Permitting, Planning and Licensing team. The successful candidate will report to our Liverpool NY office.
- The successful applicant will be involved in projects including electric transmission, natural gas pipeline, and renewable generation projects.
- The Senior Permitting Specialist will be responsible for permitting projects at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Be able to effectively coordinate and direct other technical staff in the preparation of reports, permit applications, and impact analyses.
- Experience with environmental regulations throughout New York and New England is required.
- The ability to assist in projects that trigger NEPA review by a Federal agency, including support to project developers in preparation of application prepared EA's, responding to third Party NEPA contractors during their EIS preparation efforts.
- And the ability to interact effectively with agency and stakeholder personnel and groups will be highly important.
- 15 - 20 years of Post-degree experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science, Planning, Ecology, or related field.
- Applicants must have experience permitting projects at the federal, state, and local levels
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills are mandatory.
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude working under aggressive schedules.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trcsolutions.com.
Remember to say you found this opportunity at EnvironmentalCareer.com